Top 5 DIY of the week



Hi everyone, 
I hope you all had a great week full of creativity like mine, I am planing some new DIY's and printables for the next weeks so stay tuned for that.

Also this week I've created an Instagram account instagram.com/curlymade you can follow me and send me your crafts because I really want to see what you've been creating.

Most of this DIY's are from new blogs that I'm now following, and they have really great ideas.

Here is this week top 5:



I also found this edgy spiked headband from Minted Strawberry, it's simple to make and you don't need a lot of supplies, you can also use it to recycle an old headband. Click here.



























This DIY is from: craftaholicsanonymous.net/, the tutorial shows you how to make barrettes, but you can also use the same method to create these lovely earings. Click here.




From youtube this week I've been loving this affordable DIY kimono made from a scarf, this would be so cute for spring. This tutorial is from LaurDIY.



This headpin looks adorable, and I would definitely make one for myself.
You can find the tutorial here from Hello Whimsy blog.


These organizer cans are so simple to make, all you have to do is print and glue the paper to the can, you can find the printable and the instructions here


If you have made an amazing DIY that you would want to share with me leave the link in the comments.



Talk to you on Monday with a new post.


Comments

  1. The headpin is so cute ! Love it !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Executive-Education.id is a personal teacher provider site in Jabodetabek that is able to help parents to uncover tutors for their children in accordance with their wishes... go to https://privat-matematika.vercel.app/les-privat-matematika-bekasi.html for further

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could will find a cheaper fee compared to the table above, ensure again concerning the qualifications on the teacher / Kindergarten teacher recommended back ... click for more information https://lesprivat-exed.blogspot.com/2022/05/les-privat-gambir-1-terbaik-executive.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top